|1. 1 pound Boneless chicken|
|2. 5 tablespoons Corn flour|
|3. 2 teaspoons Salt||4. 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste|
|5. 1 tablespoon Black Pepper powder|
|6. 1 Egg||7. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|Sauce / Gravy Ingredients:|
|1. 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds|
|2. 4 to 5 Green chili slit and de seeded|
|3. ½ bunch Curry leaf|
|4. ½ teaspoon Salt|
|5. ½ cup Yogurt|
|6. ½ teaspoon Red food color|
|7. 1 tablespoon Corn Flour|
|8. 1 tablespoon Tandoori Masala|
|9. 1 teaspoon Chopped Ginger|
- In an empty bowl, add boneless medium size chicken pieces, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Ginger Garlic paste, Corn Flour and 1 Egg.
- Mix well and keep aside. Let it marinate for half an hour.
- After marinating, add oil to a frying pan, When the oil is hot, put in the chicken pieces and fry it on both sides till they turn brown and slightly crispy; it will take approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Keep the fried chicken pieces aside.
- Remove oil from the pan, leaving only about 4 tablespoons of oil. Add cumin seeds, let them splutter and add one tablespoon diced ginger, curry leaves, green chilies fry for 1 minute.
- Add yogurt, salt, red food color, tandoori masala, one tablespoon corn flour and half cup of water. Mix well and cook this sauce for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame until sauce becomes thick like gravy.
- Now add fried chicken pieces into the sauce, mix well until chicken is well coated with sauce, cook for another 2 minutes. Garnish with thinly sliced green pepper and chopped cilantro. Serve with hot tandoori naan or paratha.
Comment now using your Facebook ID